I’ve been wanting to try this, ever since I saw it on one of the blogs I follow, called sewnhenge. But I seem to have a problem following instructions. Maybe if I would just take the computer to the sewing room with me and open it up to the tutorial. But NO – I don’t do that. I go by memory. And since I couldn’t remember how she said to do the quilting lines, I opted to just outline a couple of rows. But with all its faults, I love it, and I can see a whole bunch more of these emerging from my scrap stash.
Her tutorial, by the way, is really easy to follow.
I had lots more of the orange polka-dot than I thought — another whole piece! This is in the kitchen now, by the stove. I used more of the leftover padding from the ironing pad as the filler, and some strips from a couple of other projects to finish it out. Love that chicken fabric, too bad I only had a 12X12 square of it. 😦 Oh well. I cut these strips 1.5 inches, so I’d end up with 1 inch strips at the end.