I just love the blogging community. Seriously. There are days when I’m in a blue funk (did you know funks came in colors?), and have no interest in much of anything. Tired. Worn to a frazzle. Git up ‘n go done got up ‘n went. That’s how I was feeling this week, for no apparent reason.
I mean, things are going well. I’m so thankful to be gainfully employed, and to have a sweet, wonderful, hard-working husband who is also gainfully employed. I have some amazing friends and two sons I’d die for. My church family is the. best. EVER. So . . . why in the world would I be going through this depression? I cannot answer that, but it’s on the way out the door as we speak.
One thing that came along and gave me a little push in an encouraging direction was a ‘super sweet’ award from one of my blogger buddies, Patty at Thoughts from an American Woman. What a gal – how in the WORLD did she know I’d need that little lift this week?? But there it was, and here I am – sharing it. Now I need to complete the necessary steps to accepting this. Soooooooooo………here goes!
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? yes, in that order
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Strawberry (oh – wait – that wasn’t one of the choices)
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? strawberry ice cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? in the evening just before bed. not the best time to indulge!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Hubby calls me honey – reckon that would be it, then.