Well, it’s up and running, even though we haven’t found the linoleum for the floor yet. The door has been hung, the plants are in, and loving their new temporary place. I must say, it’s been an adventure just getting this far.
And that piece of tin roofing made a great shelf. There was another, very long piece that made the rest of the shelves. These things were left here by the original owners when we bought the place, and we knew someday we’d find a use for them, although at the time we had no idea what use. Sure glad we kept them!!
The vents are in, but we are just not finding any linoleum. I think we’re going to have to break down and *choke gasp wheeze* spend money. We’ve been trying to keep the costs down, and so far we’ve got mainly sweat equity invested.
I just know we will soon complete the whole project! But for now, this is what we’ve got. Hubby moved several plants to the garden this week, in anticipation of actually getting some summer weather. I’m sure it’s coming. Any day now. It could happen. Just . . . not today.