no. really. this IS progress!I know. It looks more like regress than progress. But I promise you – this is progress! We had to take everything out of two cabinets so hubby could work on them. That, of course, meant piles of stuff in front of these cabinets. The cabinets have been lined, and now I need to spack (yeah, that’s a word), sand a little, and start painting. This wall will be done next – as soon as the shelves are in the other cabinets, and I can move all this stuff. I just gotta wonder – how does one small project (a new sewing table) turn into FIFTEEN projects so quickly?? Nope. Can’t just build a table and start sewing. Gotta do all this too!
1. line cabinets to cover yucky pegboard (refer to picture on left)
2. shelves for cabinets
3. do something with all the glass that came out of cabinets
4. make new doors for cabinets (do you get the feeling those cabinets might be an issue???)
5. paint cabinets
6. after the cabinets are painted, the rest of the room will need painted
7. if the rest of the room is painted, the hallway is going to look dingy8. skylight!
9. electrical outlets updated
10. mirror and pictures hung on walls (OK, so it’s not a big project – still needs done!)
11. new front window that opens (really need cross-ventilation!)12. lighting!
13. new swivel stool (yup, that made the list!)
14. cork board and dry erase/magnetic board for new cabinet doors (good spot for a note board)
15. finish table base (should I use contact paper or line with cloth? or paint? DECISIONS!!)