One Lovely Blogger Award – This Is Amazing!
I can’t believe it – I got nominated for One Lovely Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Donkey Whisperer Farm, for the nomination. Here’s what needs to be done to accept this award:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Post the blog award image on your page. Tell 7 facts about yourself. Nominate 15 other blogs. Let the nominees know they been chosen.
Well, I tried my best to figure out how to post the blog award image, and I sure hope it worked!!
Hmmmm . . . seven facts about myself . . . that might be a little tougher. Lemme see:
1. I’m a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ!!
2. I’ve been twice blessed by the Lord with wonderful, godly husbands. I lost my first husband in an auto accident 12 years ago, and the Lord brought Steve into my life 4 years later.
3. I’ve worked for one of the best ministries in the whole world for the last 11 years (ask me about it – I’ll tell you all about it).
4. I’m a transplanted southerner who never lost her love of the South and anything southern.
5. My life verse (which I strive, sometimes unsuccessfully, to follow) is Psalm 19:14 – “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord my Strength and my Redeemer.”
6. I don’t REALLY hate deer – just wish they’d leave my plants alone.
7. I absolutely LOVE strawberries!
Now for the REALLY hard part – choosing only 15 bloggers to nominate! All worthy of checking out – be sure to visit their sites.
- SARAH THE GARDENER
- The Power of the Pen and other musings
- Homemade Delish
- Walter Bright
- Folk Haven
- Denise In Bloom
- love covers a multitude of…sons
- the Maria Antoinette
- Joe Quatrone, Jr
- Soulsby Farm – A Very Small Farm
- the sugarlump
These are just a few of the blogs I frequent. I’d recommend them to you – go check them out!